The First Bite
Welcome to 'The First Bite!' Glad you decided to stop by! Take a chance to read over the rules and explore a bit.

The First Bite,
Kendall

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The First Bite
Welcome to 'The First Bite!' Glad you decided to stop by! Take a chance to read over the rules and explore a bit.

The First Bite,
Kendall
The First Bite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 18 on 1st March 2020, 17:24

The Volturi Castle

3 posters

Go down

The Volturi Castle Empty The Volturi Castle

Post  Koala 3rd July 2010, 21:54

I wandered around the large, empty Castle, my hood down. My eyes were black and no pupil showed. My Fangs were exposed and I had a menacing glare on my face. "Aro...I am thirsty." I say to Aro, standing still. "Would it be okay if we...Er, get a bite to eat outside? I'm sure Alec and I won't be a problem." I suggest with a straight face. Aro nods. Alec and I nod and head outside in our capes. We sniff the air and smell a few tasty villagers. We walk up to them. Alec cuts off their senses, Hearing and sight this time. I mumble the key word and the villagers collapse in "Pain". I'm not really hurting them, I'm just tricking their minds into thinking there is pain. We both smile and lunge at the villagers. We drain the humans of their blood and lick our lips, our eyes turning red. We both walk back into the Castle as if nothing had happened. Alec wiped some blood off his mouth, and we both sat back down in our chairs.
Koala
Koala
Admin

https://thefirstbite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Volturi Castle Empty Re: The Volturi Castle

Post  Music 3rd July 2010, 22:07

I walk into the castle, as I had nothing better to do. Some blood showed on my fangs; I had a snack. "Hello." I said as I entered the castle. My fangs hun out of my mouth, only because I was not afraid to show them. I ran fast to the seats to greet the two.
Music
Music
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Koala 3rd July 2010, 22:27

I glare at Madeline. "Hello, Madeline. I see you just had a snack. Alec and I just slaughtered some villagers, such a delightful snack." I explain to her, my head held high. "Is it time for my shift to guard the castle, now?" I ask her, an evil grin spread across my face. "I have an announcement to make! Anybody who refuses to listen will be hurt!" I announce, looking at everybody. "I say we should visit Forks High, just to find some tasty snacks. Food has been scarce around here." They all nod. "Plus, they have Bella!" Felix exclaims. I glare at him and make him go into pain. "Shut up." I order him.
Koala
Koala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Music 3rd July 2010, 22:32

I smiled. "Excellent idea!" I said, my stomach growled. "Dinner is rarely a cornflake these days. That school, it's like five bags for us all." I grinned at the thought.
Music
Music
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Koala 3rd July 2010, 22:36

I smile and nod. "Then the choice is chosen. We all get 2 humans, and we share Bella." I say, looking around at the Palace. "But we must keep it low, we don't want anybody tracking us down. It'll be such a shame if we have to slaughter any Police men." I shake my head. We all nod. "We'll take the path through the forest, past the Werewolves cove, and over to the "High" school." I explain. "The door out back is open?" I suggest, starting to walk out.
Koala
Koala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Music 3rd July 2010, 22:52

I followed. "I call Bella's arm. Delicious little things!" I shouted. My stomach growled more, and I began to move quicker.
Music
Music
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Koala 3rd July 2010, 23:14

I roll my eyes. We all run into the woods and start heading toward the High School.
Koala
Koala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Music 4th July 2010, 00:27

I shrugged and followed out.

OOC~Time change???!!???

We finally reached the school, and I grinned.
Music
Music
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Koala 4th July 2010, 13:56

OOC: What??

We all enter the school. "Hm. I can't seem to pick up Bella's scent. Remember, it's...Uh, floral!" I order. "Act like teachers and don't be TOO noticeable!" They all nod and start walking around.
Koala
Koala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Music 4th July 2010, 14:02

OOC~Nvm.

I nodded, and followed Jane. I saw a few tasty humans, but passed. We needed to find Bella.
Music
Music
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Koala 4th July 2010, 14:23

I raise my nose and then take the humans arms. "Hey, I have some cool stuff in my car! Do you want to see it?" I ask them with my oh-so-sweet voice. They nod, and I take them out to the parking lot. I grin and then make them go into pain. They collapse and scream. I attack them and drain their blood.
Koala
Koala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Music 4th July 2010, 14:31

I practically followed Jane's movements. I saw a tasty little girl, and asked her, "Wanna try some make-up on in the bathroom?" She shrugged and we walked in to the bathroom. As she put the make-up on, I bit her arm. There was a tiny scream, but couldn't be heard. I had drained her blood.
Music
Music
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hunter11 5th July 2010, 11:42

I sniffed the air and cach a wiff of some tasty humen boys. I look at them to see what each one desires. One wanted a video game the other wanted the answers to his up coming history quiz. " Psss. Over here." I say waving my hand twords me. They walked over to me. "I know what you guys want and have it out in my sister's car." I say and they smiled and then lead them outside. Then lunged at them and drained them. " Such a pity, one was kida cute but they where both yummy." I say. I walk off the grounds to look for more blood.
hunter11
hunter11

Back to top Go down

Post  Music 17th July 2010, 14:17

I stood back against wall, keeping an eye out for lost humans or Bella. I was close to Aro, guarding him as well.
Music
Music
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum