The First Bite
Welcome to 'The First Bite!' Glad you decided to stop by! Take a chance to read over the rules and explore a bit.

The First Bite,
Kendall

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The First Bite
Welcome to 'The First Bite!' Glad you decided to stop by! Take a chance to read over the rules and explore a bit.

The First Bite,
Kendall
The First Bite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 18 on 1st March 2020, 17:24

The Cullen's Home

4 posters

Go down

The Cullen's Home Empty The Cullen's Home

Post  Koala 4th July 2010, 16:11

4 Year old Renesmee skipped into the wonderful Kitchen of the Cullen's Home. "Daddy?" She giggled. "Yes, Ness?" Edward responded, picking Rensemee up into his stone arms. "Can I make cookies? We can decorate them with frosting!" She suggested, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Sure, Nessie! Anything on this special day." Edward laughed. "Mommy will make the cookies with you. All of us can decorate them afterwards." He smiled, and set Nessie down on the granite Table. "Mommyyyyy!" She Begged. "I wanna make cookies for all of us!" Nessie giggles, clapping her hands together and setting them on her lap.
Koala
Koala
Admin

https://thefirstbite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Cullen's Home Empty Re: The Cullen's Home

Post  Dreama 4th July 2010, 16:45

"Ok, Ness." Bella said. "I'll help you make some cookies." She went to the freezer and got cookie dough. Then she set it on the counter and got out a cookie sheet and a sharp knife. She started to cut the cookie dough when she cut herself. "Ouch!" She yelled.
Dreama
Dreama

Back to top Go down

Post  Koala 4th July 2010, 16:52

"Mommy? Are you okay?" Nessie asked, nervous for her mom. "Grandpa! Mommy cut herself!" She called out. Carlisle stolled over to Bella. "It's just a cut. A little gause and some anti-bacterial soap will do the trick." He said, getting out the gause he always kept in the drawer. He started wrapping it up, and then a crash came from the living room. "Mommy! What's that?" She asked curiously. Before Bella could answer, Nessie ran into the living room, only finding Jasper freaking out. "Jasper!" She shouted. Nessie grabbed Jasper's arm and inserted the thought of that there was no blood. "Daddy! Emmett! Jasper's freaking out!" She calls to them.
Koala
Koala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Koala 4th July 2010, 16:52

"Mommy? Are you okay?" Nessie asked, nervous for her mom. "Grandpa! Mommy cut herself!" She called out. Carlisle stolled over to Bella. "It's just a cut. A little gause and some anti-bacterial soap will do the trick." He said, getting out the gause he always kept in the drawer. He started wrapping it up, and then a crash came from the living room. "Mommy! What's that?" She asked curiously. Before Bella could answer, Nessie ran into the living room, only finding Jasper freaking out. "Jasper!" She shouted. Nessie grabbed Jasper's arm and inserted the thought of that there was no blood. "Daddy! Emmett! Jasper's freaking out!" She calls to them.
Koala
Koala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreama 4th July 2010, 16:55

"My blood." Bella whispered. "Ness, get away!" She ran towards her, but was thrown backwards by Jasper. Her head fell on the floor and she still called for Ness. "NESS!!NESS!" She yelled.
Dreama
Dreama

Back to top Go down

Post  Koala 4th July 2010, 16:58

"MOMMY!" Nessie screamed. She ran over to Bella. "Mommy! Mommy! Can you hear me?" She asked her, crying. "GRANDPA! IT'S MOMMY! SHE'S HURT!" She screamed, still crying.
Koala
Koala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreama 4th July 2010, 17:07

Bella blinked twice and looked at Ness. "I'm alright." She said. Bella looked at her finger and it was still bleeding. "Tell daddy to keep Jasper away from me." She said.
Dreama
Dreama

Back to top Go down

Post  hunter11 5th July 2010, 00:09

" Jazz! Jazz! Rember you can't hurt her. She's your sister-in-law." I say restraining him.
hunter11
hunter11

Back to top Go down

Post  Crispy Bacon 5th July 2010, 10:22

Scowling at the scent of blood which filled her nostrils and made her throat burn, Rosalie shot a "not-this-again" look at Bella and helped Alice hold back Jasper. "Alice is right Jasper, you can handle this." She said through clenched teeth, with the combined strength of Alice and herself they managed to drive him back a little bit, but where was Emmett and Edward when you needed them? Rosalie couldn't think of where they could be. "Get Carlisle to treat that wound, Bella." She turned her head and hissed.

Crispy Bacon

Back to top Go down

Post  hunter11 5th July 2010, 10:48

I push Jasper up against the wall. " Hon, how about we go hunt. It will calm you down. Any one else want to come?" I say. " You, Rose?" I ask looking at her.
hunter11
hunter11

Back to top Go down

Post  Koala 5th July 2010, 20:28

"Rosie!" Nessie screamed, running toward her aunt and hugging her leg. "I don't like blood!" She whined, digging her face into her jeans. "Ima go hunting with you, Alice!" Nessie wiped some tears from her cheeks and ran over to Alice, covering her nose with her shirt so she can't smell it.
Koala
Koala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hunter11 5th July 2010, 22:45

I smile at my favoite and only neice. " Ok Nessie." I say ruffling her pretty curls.

OCC; Contuied at Vapire huntng gound.
hunter11
hunter11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum