The First Bite
Welcome to 'The First Bite!' Glad you decided to stop by! Take a chance to read over the rules and explore a bit.

The First Bite,
Kendall

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The First Bite
Welcome to 'The First Bite!' Glad you decided to stop by! Take a chance to read over the rules and explore a bit.

The First Bite,
Kendall
The First Bite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 18 on 1st March 2020, 17:24

Tomarrow is a new day. part one, (discontuined)

2 posters

Go down

should I keep writeing?

Tomarrow is a new day. part one, (discontuined) I_vote_lcap50%Tomarrow is a new day. part one, (discontuined) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Tomarrow is a new day. part one, (discontuined) I_vote_lcap17%Tomarrow is a new day. part one, (discontuined) I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Tomarrow is a new day. part one, (discontuined) I_vote_lcap17%Tomarrow is a new day. part one, (discontuined) I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Tomarrow is a new day. part one, (discontuined) I_vote_lcap16%Tomarrow is a new day. part one, (discontuined) I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]
Tomarrow is a new day. part one, (discontuined) I_vote_lcap0%Tomarrow is a new day. part one, (discontuined) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tomarrow is a new day. part one, (discontuined) I_vote_lcap0%Tomarrow is a new day. part one, (discontuined) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Tomarrow is a new day. part one, (discontuined) Empty Tomarrow is a new day. part one, (discontuined)

Post  ColbyteWerewolf 3rd July 2010, 22:49

Tomorrow is a new day, to bad. Why? I have no freaking idea; Just ask these crazy evil people who think they are helping me. Everyone thinks they know what I’m going through or that they can help me.
Let me start over, My name is Claira Hale I’m 15 and I’m a special “person”, I have long brown hair green eyes. Oh yeh… and I’m a werewolf. Yea. See my life is complicated, not only am I the Chief’s ONLY Daughter, I’m the “Silver one” whatever that is, see only a week ago I was the most Normal person ever nothing special about me. I went to school, had my friends, my family was normal or so I thought. Yesterday I started feeling bad so I go home and my dad starts freaking out and next thing I know there’s a 340 pound brown wolf in my living room.
Just then I start getting smaller or shorter, growing fur, and my teeth become sharp and long. So here I am a half grown wolf, standing 5 feet away from my wolf dad. So you see how I could think I’m going crazy. So of course I had to see if I had a tail, so I started spinning in a circle looking like a idiot. “Claire, Claire clam down” my dad told me walking over to me “CLAM DOWN, I’m a DOG how, why should I clam down?!” “first so I can explain, second your not a dog, you’re a wolf” “Well then that makes it better” I replied, he ignored my tone and continued “first you need to change back” Well of course “How do I do that” “think human” I just looked at him “Think about being human” So I thought and started to grow my fur shrieked and I could stand up
“See that wasn’t so hard” I looked down, I was wearing the same thing I had when I changed “I guess not” I looked my dad was dad, I rubbed my eyes “I think it’s time I explain” “you think” he went to get his keys “Claire I think we should go somewhere else” “why” “it will help me tell you” “ok” “go get in the truck” as I started to walk outside dad pulled out his phone and called someone, by the time a was in the truck I heard a wolf howl, it was common to hear it, just it felt different like I knew it was calling it’s pack, I have always liked wolves wanted to study them but because of what just happened I might rethink that carrier choice.
Dad got in the truck and started west “where are we going to?” no mistaking the fear in my voice “to met some old friends” Yah that’ll help, he seemed nervous and excited at once, “oh..” after about 20 minutes of driving we pulled up to a long drive way when a say long that’s just what a mean to. “Claire?” “Yea Dad” “Are you worried?” YES “Not really” I was not about to admit that I was sure he could see I was terrified, but I had to try.
You see, all my life I lived with my Dad it was just us my mom died from a mountain lion attack didn’t have any brothers or sisters it was great, many times Dad went on fishing trips 5 or 6 times a week never for too long though I never asked more than how was it? And did you have a good day? Now I think he was doing something more.
We got to the end of the drive way and saw a few people looking at me. They all looked, well strange. Three, My lucky number it gave me the smallest bit of hope. Three guys standing outside my truck a well muscled man about twenty-one, a lighter older man who had an important look to him and black short hair with gray in it about forty years old he seemed, then there was a boy about my age maybe sixteen short cropped black and skin lighter than the others but darker then me brown eyes that looked like milk chocolate and very lean cut the weird thing was he was looking at me. He looked at me like I was a ghost of a princess, he stood with a since of respect and dignity like he didn’t want to show any respect to me.
Dad was already out of the truck talking to the older looking man “Richard, it’s time, she changed” I heard my dad say “I thought so” the man named Richard was saying “Claire” I jumped out of the car at my dad’s bellowing but clam voice “Claire this is Richard Greene, that over there” he pointed at the 21 year old “Is Seth Greene, and that” Pointing to the youngest “Is Jacob Drainere” I wanted to be very polite to the only one who looked like he didn’t want me here, it wasn’t a ‘go to hell’ look but a ‘She doesn’t deserve to have that’ look
“Hello” I said in my sweetest voice “Hello, Claire” Oh my god, His voice was deep, soft, and had a bass sound to it almost magical, I played his words in my head over and over again, I shivered then I remembered that I could blush a spoke again to hide my red cheeks. “H..hello Jacob”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well that seemed to work, he doesn’t look as upset he looks almost happy “Nice to meet you” “You too” “Jacob, Claire are you coming or not?” I looked to see Richard and Dad further away sitting by a campfire, we went to sit on a log, Jacob sat next to me but keeping distance away from me, I looked around there where many more people many men and women No children, Teens but no children. “Hey Claira” Did some stranger just call me Calera “Um.. Yea?” “Sorry to be rude but did you chase your tail when morphed?” What the freak, how did she know I have or had a tail, I Didn’t know what to say so I looked down embarrassed “Don’t worry we do it, just thought being the chief’s daughter you would know better, guess not” I watched as she stalked back over to a group of girls who started giggling when she started talking. “Who was that?” I asked Jacob “Lexis Finds, her dad is the Hunting patrol leader, don’t worry she chased her tail like 40 times before she fell out on the ground” “What!” “I know right” “Yea, why is no one here freaked they had tail or know I had a tail, I didn’t even know I was a wolf” “What did you think you were, A Dog?” I looked down, embarrassed, Again. “Yea” he looked at me seeing my sadness “what are they going to do too me?” “They will put us out for 24 hours see who did the best” “So I’ll have to walk around here for a whole day” “Yep. It will be fun”
I looked up into his eyes just to see if he were joking, Couldn’t tell he was looking into the sky the only thing his eyes were giving of was impatience and humor then he closed his eyes, he still seemed impatient but more humor now. “Attention Pack of Silver Stars” My dad was talking to everyone like he was leader, then it hit me, He Was, no is leader, I Was a Werewolf, and the dude sitting next to me was one too
“We are here to celebrate our newest pack member” Instantly I ducked my head “Claira please stand” I stood, then sat down so quick thought I was falling I mean really fast, faster than a human could sit, but I wasn’t human. I don’t think I am anyway “Now as a tradition pair up and we will start our 24 hour wilderness test” Jacob faced me “My partner” “O…ok” “Everybody ready?” “On your mark get set go” Every one of the teens jumped up and took off into the woods “Come on” I flung myself of the bench and followed Him into woods
“So what do we have to do?” “First we need a camp” “So we are just going to walk here looking for a camp?” “No” “Huh but ho-” “We are not walking anywhere” when I finally figured out what he was thinking it was too late “Pretend that you’re a wolf” “I don’t won’t to be a wolf” “Oh then this will be even better, I’ll be right back” then he ran off farther into the woods, at first I was shocked he left me then I heard some rustling behind me “I’m back” I looked around be saw nothing then I looked slightly down there was a wolf bigger then a normal wolf, but nothing in my life is normal “Get on” “What” “GET ON!” “Ok. Ok”
I claimed onto his back it was sunset and the brown, gray, and black fur that was thick against hard muscled body glowed with a silverfish tint, I skimmed my hand though his shoulder fur, it was a force of habit; I never had a dog and anything that has a texture must be petted especially if it‘s soft. “hold on” I gripped hand full’s of fur as he took off running the woods quickly jumping over falling log and through puddles a water “Slow … down… Jaaaaaaaaaaay” He didn’t spot until we came to a cave “are you ready to change?” I played dumb, I had to. You would of too. “Change into what, I don’t see any clothes” I swear he thought I was an idiot the look he gave me, I thought it was funny. “A wolf” he remarked, he said kinda slow so I thought he was picking on me “Oh I guess, considering your running is horrible-” “Is not” “Is so” rude to interrupt, “excuse me for a second“ he dashed of into the woods, a few seconds later he came walking up to me as a human boy, perfectly normal well expect… “where‘s your shirt!?” “well when you’re a wolf if you have a lot of cloths they‘ll ripe off you“ “but mine didn‘t?” “that‘s because you probably didn‘t have very thick cloths on” come to think of it I was only wearing a tee shirt and shorts when I first changed “aren’t you cold?” “are you” he looked at me with a amused like expression, I wasn’t actually despite the forty degree temperature, I shook my head “ok then” I took my jacket off, he looked at me then down again “Anyway, Think about being a wolf” I thought about eating meat, living in a pack, howling, nothing.
“Here, I could change you if you won’t” “what?” “it a special thing some of us born with, the ability to change you into your …. wolf counterpart” “ok then” was suddenly nervous as shirtless lightly tanned 16 year old boy Jacob walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder, that did it. I started changing it felt a tingling through out my entire body I think it was fur sprouting out of my skin the only pain was a numbness in my teeth.
I looked around every sense was heighten my eye sight, despite what I thought would have been black and white was actually very detailed ,better then before, I could hear Jacob’s increased heart beat which probably meant he was a wolf by now. My smell was great the animals’ around us had a sweaty but fresh piney smell to them, I could smell the road despite being miles away but Jacob’s scent was… was sweet and fresh and just addicting. “Have you seen yourself yet?” I wasn’t paying attention to anything, I was to busy listing the beating of paws in the desistance and smelling the sweet smell Jacob had.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Claire have you seen yourself yet?” Jacob asked I have seen myself, but not as a wolf, It made me think about how I did look as a wolf “No” I replied “well then come on then” he looked at me and started to run through the forest I chased him the best I could ,but using four legs is not I natural skill, truth be told it‘s hard. Running was even harder when I got to a log, I don’t how I managed to clear them but I did. We finally came to an end when Jacob stopped and waited for me. He slowed down most of the time waiting for me but he was still a good fifty yards in front of me.
“Were almost there” he said when I caught up to him “where is there” I asked him “you’ll find out, now close your eyes” “What!? I had enough trouble getting here and you expect me to wobble around like a drunk?” I was shocked. Was he for real? “I’ll help you” “ok, but if I twist an ankle it’s your fault” He started to laugh “It’s impossible for a wolf to twist an ankle” I must of looked dumbfounded “Wolves don’t have ankles, we have paw’s” he must of thought this was funny because he held up a large plate sized paw and shook it in my face, well I didn’t “well paw” I closed my eyes. He leaned against me to support me and then he started to walk.
I felt limbs brush against my muzzle and cool moss under my huge paws. We continued walking until I felt icy water under me, well it should be icy it was forty degrees when I was human . “Open your eyes now” “ok” I opened my eyes and looked down, there I was. I white wolf with a tint of gray that made me look silver. Bright light blue eyes with pits of black, the eyes seemed shocked. I was. “I have fur” What! Was that the best I could do? “I mean I look like a wolf, a silver wolf.” He flinched, I looked out the corner of my eye to see him back away a little and look in to sky an almost pleading look in his eyes. I quickly looked back in case he saw my looking. “Y..yea your very pretty” “Huh” that’s what was running through my mind, Huh!?! “I said, you have a very pretty coat” “ok?” he seemed to think of ways to change the subject “Come on lets hunt” “HUNT!?!, I would normally think you were talking about finding some berries and nuts but considering my only weapons are pointed canine teeth and couple thousand pounds of pressure in my jaws” “I could crake nuts in my teeth but they don’t support our muscles very much” “of course” I had to roll my eyes as I walked out of the water an over to Jacob “then let’s go then so I can chase a deer and fall head first into a hole” “humph” An amused expression crept onto his face as he imagined that happening, It made me giggle just thinking about me running and falling head first into a large hole.
We started walking away from the water; we got a good ways into the forest when he stopped then it hit me it smelled like Jacob and me but completely different also. “wolves?” he turned to surprised at first then like he remembered I had strong sense of smell. He smiled “Yah… like us not wild wolves” “Who?” “You’ll see” We walked to a small stream were there were two wolves quietly waiting, there was a russet one who was slightly larger than the other and more muscled, he also smelled a bit musty like Jacob did but not too bad almost like cologne. The other pale gray wolf was still larger than me but not as large as the red\brown wolf that it was standing next to it also smelled a bit fresher, sweeter.
“Hello Jacob” The gray wolf spoke “Hello Katelin, Hello Deep” “Hey Jacob” the russet wolf said, I wondered why neither of them said anything to me until I realized that they probably couldn’t see me or smell me so I walked out from behind Jacob. “Well, who’s this?” Deep said while walking over to me, he was about as tall as me. “I’m Deep, and that over there is Katelin “hey” Katelin said to me in a higher bright tone. Jacob was seeming annoyed. “She’s Claira Hale Ruanet’s daughter” “Oh” “you mind helping us hunt?” Jacob asked quickly “Sure why not” Katelin chimed in “Deep what do say” “sounds good with me” Jacob looked around us then sniffed the air “There’s a small group of moose on the outcrops feeding on wheat” I lifted my muzzle to smell, sure enough I could smell a weird strong smell. “Claire, you and Katelin go around the back, Deep you go to the front and head them east towards the river bend howl when you get there, I’ll be around the other side and the girls will close in on them.” “OK” “got it, come on Claira” I followed Katelin into the dark forest for my biggest challenge yet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “I forgot what Jacob said was we supposed to go to front or Back?” asked Katelin as we walked closer to the moose herd. “Back” “Oh..ok” she looked at me with a strange look on her face “are you nervous” “Yah,” “Why” “I.. I’m worried about Jacob a..and Deep” “Don’t worry there tough boys and I’m sure Jacob will throw us the signal in a few minutes” Katelin walked under a large bush close by a could hear moose stomping around like bulls; I ducked behind another bush closer to the river I could now see Deep crouched in some tall reeds that hide his brown and red fur. I looked around for Jacob but couldn’t see him then a sharp ear-piercing yowl broke trough the air, not a howl not even close, I suddenly felt a sense of relief as I seen Jacob emerge from behind a large rock.
Wait why haven’t the moose heard the call I might of just imagined it, that’s it I going crazy, I’ve lost it. Then I heard a low yap that lasted only a second but it was enough the moose took of towards the woods then Jacob jumped out of his place the three terrified moose turned on their heels and ran or way I don’t know what possessed me but I jumped out from my bush I chased after the moose head first, it worked they turned Deep ran out of the reeds and all four of us closed in on the small herd. Soon the moose were closed in: Jacob in front, Deep in the right, Katelin on the back right, me on the left, and a large river that closed in the moose. The three of them were giving trouble as a result Katelin and Deep made a small space which the two smaller cows ran out. When the bull tried to leave they closed up again. Jacob started forward, the rest of us followed.
The next second of my life was a blur, I didn’t move, Jacob did and it scared me. The large brown and gray wolf jumped up 6 feet in the air and grab onto the dark brown fur of the moose. Bucking and snorting was a terrible sight, we all three jumped onto the moose. As the moose tumbled down it took us with it. I was holding the moose in a iron grip with my jowls. That’s when I heard the most sickening , trilling, horrible sound I’ve ever heard in my life. At first the thud the moose had made turned the whole forest quiet, I Heard five heartbeats, racing in there cages on bone keeping them from escaping there holders. Then the sound, a snapping crunching sound, I’m sure a normal human could hear it but my wolf hears could hear it better, as Jacob’s powerful jaws snapped the moose’s thick neck. Then silence again, but this time three heartbeats stay the same racing beat, one was faster, probably Jacob’s, and then a slow heartbeat coupled by hard labored breathing. Then it stopped now only four hearts echoed throughout the forest.
At first everyone seemed shocked then Jacob let his grip go and walked over too Deep and gently pushed him with his muzzle “Good job, Buddy” “You too Jacob” Jacob walked over to Katelin and licked her ruffled cheek, “Good herding skills Kate” What? Why am I’m feeling angered, he must of noticed because he quickly trotted over to me and Nuzzled against my shoulder, I think he was trying to clam me down. “Are you ok?” he asked in a whispered tone at first a was confused to why he was whispering then I realized the others were looking. “Yea I’m fine” I pulled away. He lifted his head and talked to Deep. “We’ll split the carcass but we need to go. But your hunting is hard around here for two so we’ll only take the hind legs.” “ok, thank you” “No, Thank you for the help” “Your welcome” Jacob started ripping the hind legs from the moose’s body. After he had pulled the legs loose and I had said my goodbyes I walked over and helped him drag the legs back to our camp. “who were they?” I asked after we returned “who? Deep and Katelin” Jacob looked at me with a confused look “Yea” “Well, there old friends I don’t get to se them much anymore.” “why not?, don’t ya’ll have meetings a lot” “oh that” I was confused now “there rouges” I felt bad now “never mind” “so do you want to eat the legs cooked or raw?”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Cooked?” “then Change…. And I’m not talking about clothes” I smiled my best wolf smile. Then a really tried to be human not thinking but wanting, It worked. My spine shifted into a up right position while the fur on my body shrunk and my bloody teeth turned back into normal human teeth. While it seemed like a while to me it wasn’t but a half a second. Jacob was already changed “May I” I wanted to do this so bad, just to see how it feels now that he was a human now and truly much hotter. “Sure?” he didn’t know I was talking about. I walked over to him, and reached up to ran my fingers through his hair. He slightly smile has a pulled my hand out of his hair. “Not as soft as it was when you were a dog.” he wiped the amusement off of his face but it lingered in his eyes. “I was wolf” “awe…. But you were so cute” “Grrr..” he crouched and pull his face into a scary face. “your not scary” Boom! That’s what it was, one second there was a not so scary Jacob then there is a large wolf right in front of me. “am I scary yet?” just a tiny bit “Nope” He jumped onto my shoulders and pushed me down on the ground, then he leaned down In my face a gave the same growl this time a it was scary. “Now” “YES!” “Good” “will you get of me now?” I asked a large wolf holding you down by force and a lot should hurt, but it didn’t I was just… uncomfortable. “It’s hurts” “your lying” I’m a good liar “why do you say that” “because, you’re a werewolf and 275 pounds on your shoulders is not going to hurt you” “ok then, please get off me” he got off of me “thank you” “your welcome” he changed back into a human. “lets me cook that meat” “ok” Jacob walked over to a stone pile where he quickly made fire from tsome flint that laid at hand in the cave. I walked out into the I was slightly upset that he could change so fast, In a blink of an eye no less, I couldn’t morph on my on yet. As I walked out into the woods I thought about how I was going to do this but I had a idea. I walked to a small clearing. And just like did to become a human I wanting to become a wolf it worked a changed back, I did this until I could do it in less then a half a second. When I was done I walked back to camp where Jacob was eating cooked meat. “where…. Have you been?” he asked me “thinking” “about what” “about how scary I am” a highly amused look shot to his face “you are defiantly not scary.” “oh really” I walked over to his now standing form and placed my hand lightly on his shoulders, “really” then I phased as quick as I could almost as fast as he did. As a phased a pushed on his shoulders harder pushing down onto the ground causing me the hover lightly over him. He looked very shocked, that was good. “bet I’m scary now” he still looked amused. “nope not scary at all” I growled my scariest growl and leaned very close to his face, he lifted his hands and pushed me off of him like a was a ten-pound lap dog. “Hey!” “hey what you were about to drool on me!” “was not” he stood up and put his hand on my head a scratched my head “oh well” I lifted my head and shook off his head. I noticed that as a wolf a came up to above his torso, much larger then a normal wolf. “does the doggie not want her head scratched” that ticked me off but it was funny also the way he said it in a baby voice. It reminded me of how my grandma would talk when she saw me or my cousins at Christmas. “No the doggie doesn’t” I replied. He petted my head “Oh well” I jerked my head back raised my lips showing my bright white teeth and growling, the sound I heard was terrifying I stop in case I did scare him then I realized that I could still hear the noise and that Jacob was not a human anymore but a wolf. He really did look mean, his neck and head was low and snarling, I lowered my head and growled. He perked his ears and stopped, I suddenly knew something was about to happen just didn’t know what. I sniffed but I didn’t smell anything. It took one second before I noticed that I was lying on my back with Jacob hovering over me. “bet I’m scary” “I told you yes” “ok” he licked the side of my face and I pushed him off. I phased back before he could flip over on his back. I sat down on a rock and wiped my cheek to make sure there wasn’t any wolf slobber on me, he got up and laid his head on my lap. I put my hands on his shoulders where his thickest fur was and ran my fingers through it “any softer?” he asked weakly “yea a lot softer” “to bad” he phased back very quickly but when he changed his head was still in my lap and my hands were resting on his back in between his shoulders. I removed my hands and he picked up his head. “now can we eat?” I asked “sure” he stood up and walked to the campfire. Then he reached over and got two pieces of moose meat and handed me one. We started to eat.
“Is it good?” he asked wary “it’s very good” I told him. “thank you” “your welcome” I stopped eating and sat up straighter then looked at him. He stopped eating instantly and looked at me, searching my face for a clue to what I knew would be an important talk. “I have to talk to you about some things” I told him. “sure what” he seemed to relax a bit “when we were at that pond thing” he looked at me thinking “when I said I had silver fur, you flinched” he tensed “is there something I’m missing” he looked down “yes”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I looked at him, he looked away. “there’s this thing” he started sounding unsure “go on” I urged him “it said that a silver wolf will join the pack and become leader and cannot… live a normal wolfy life” “so, it
S not like you would get to live I normal life anyways” It didn’t make any since, so what, there’s going to be a silver wolf who will become leader. “you don’t get it do you” I looked at him “your going to be leader, Claira” I knew that already but before he said it. I thought I was ok. I wasn’t, it hit me like a ton of bricks. My knees buckled I had to grasp onto the log to keep from passing out. This morning I didn’t even know I was a wolf, now I know that one day I’ll be leader. How ironic. “Claira are you ok?” “Yah…yah, I’m fine.” No I wasn’t why was I lying. “I… I need some time to think” I took off running to upset to change. Plus why would I won’t to change into the thing that was making me so upset and sad. I ran keeping a steady pace that would leave a professional runner I the dust, I didn’t pay any attention to the briars and limbs whipping my face fiercely. That was until I tripped over a felled tree. I tumbled down a hill, I didn’t get up I laid there, crying. I finally stood up and dusted my self off. I started walking again, not caring where I was going. I came to a spot where I felt a little safer, not that I was in any danger to begin with. It was a low spot; it looked more like a giant hole there was a tall tree in the middle surrounded by smaller ones, the side of a mountain created a wall of rocks and vines. I climbed up the wall and into the tree. I had a feeling I would use this small hidden place a lot in the future. I laid across a thick branch closed my eyes and thought about what would happen in the future. It worried me, would I have to give up my life to lead a pack, why was Jacob so upset about me leading a pack, and did he want to be leader? Then I thought about non-important things like why Deep and Katelin were rouges, how fast could a run as a wolf, who are all the wolves, what will happen now? “Claira” I jumped, I tried to remember the voice. “Claira, Where are you?” it was my dad I didn’t know whether to be happy or upset. I was both. I jumped out of my tree and ran into the forest, I couldn’t find him so I stopped and thought real hard, I changed quickly I was off again this time on four legs. I followed his scent into the woods.

I used Jacob because it's my friend's name. Not because of Twilight!
ColbyteWerewolf
ColbyteWerewolf

Back to top Go down

Tomarrow is a new day. part one, (discontuined) Empty Re: Tomarrow is a new day. part one, (discontuined)

Post  Music 4th July 2010, 14:37

The story is very well written. I love the detail and such ^^
Music
Music
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum