The First Bite
Welcome to 'The First Bite!' Glad you decided to stop by! Take a chance to read over the rules and explore a bit.

The First Bite,
Kendall

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The First Bite
Welcome to 'The First Bite!' Glad you decided to stop by! Take a chance to read over the rules and explore a bit.

The First Bite,
Kendall
The First Bite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 18 on 1st March 2020, 17:24

Hunting

2 posters

Go down

Hunting  Empty Hunting

Post  hunter11 5th July 2010, 23:00

I run and jump in the air. I snag my pey of elk. Then I sank my teath into her neck. " Mmmhh. Good stuff. Want some Nessie?" I say.
hunter11
hunter11

Back to top Go down

Hunting  Empty Re: Hunting

Post  Crispy Bacon 6th July 2010, 00:40

Pausing in a tree, Rosalie's eyes narrowed and zeroed in on a deer and she pursed her lips, getting ready to pounce. Within a second, she was on top of the deer, and within a few other seconds she was done. Even though there hadn't been a gnawing feeling of thirst in her stomach before, it was good to hunt whenever they could. Eyes glimmering like molten gold, she jumped back in the trees for cover and targeted another animal.

They had managed to find Emmett in the garage, trying to upgrade his car and make it go faster, so Rosalie had made him come along, mostly to make sure that Jasper didn't break for the house. He was hunting grizzly bears, he had a special bone to pick with bears because they had nearly been the death of him, but then again they had leaded him to Rosalie and Carlisle so he made their deaths quick and painless, keeping an eye on Jasper all the same.

"Alice, you think you can keep Jazz sane?"

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on 6th July 2010, 12:19; edited 1 time in total

Crispy Bacon

Back to top Go down

Post  hunter11 6th July 2010, 11:26

I give Emmet a playful glare. " You honstly doubt me big bother. Jazz is easy to keep a handle when you see what cn happen." I say.
hunter11
hunter11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum