The First Bite
Welcome to 'The First Bite!' Glad you decided to stop by! Take a chance to read over the rules and explore a bit.

The First Bite,
Kendall

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The First Bite
Welcome to 'The First Bite!' Glad you decided to stop by! Take a chance to read over the rules and explore a bit.

The First Bite,
Kendall
The First Bite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 18 on 1st March 2020, 17:24

A new vampire. Where is it? You're the vampire. Oh... Wait I'm the vampire, what the heck?!!

2 posters

Go down

A new vampire. Where is it? You're the vampire. Oh... Wait I'm the vampire, what the heck?!! Empty A new vampire. Where is it? You're the vampire. Oh... Wait I'm the vampire, what the heck?!!

Post  hunter11 4th July 2010, 17:33

I open my eyes and the sight was crystal clear and the sounds where awesome. There was one thing though on my mind, Blood. No scrach that two things on my mind, Blood and the fire and it's burning flames in my throught. I gasp for air but my lungs didn't respond noramaly but I still gasp and breathed hard. There was a woman there in the trees. She had bright red eyes and even brighter hair, pale skin and a cat like body. " What's happening to me? Please help me. My throught, it burns!" I shout out to her. She gave a caring smile but it didn't feel right to me. " I know. Now what is your name?" She said coming closer. " Niki Marine. Now please help me. My throught still burns." I say only then reliazing that my voice was higher than it ever was. Then I heard a twig snap around a mile from me. It was a mountian lion. I could smell it's blood in it's neck and I forgot everything untill I had drained him of blood. I looked down to see my green sweater, jeans, boots and Royals baseball hat were smeared in blood and dirt. My throught's flames were dulled. I looked back to see I had lost the strange woman. So I found out things on my own, living on animal blood. I made my own things or if nessisary stole what I needed. Later I found I could read auras making life waching out for prey easier. Now my eyes haved turned gold when I drink. If I see the strange woman I had met when I was created I'll ask her questians like, Are there others like me?, Can I travel?, and so one. As of now I run around looking for food, and my purpose in life. I will forever remain sixteen and look the same as always.
hunter11
hunter11

Back to top Go down

A new vampire. Where is it? You're the vampire. Oh... Wait I'm the vampire, what the heck?!! Empty Re: A new vampire. Where is it? You're the vampire. Oh... Wait I'm the vampire, what the heck?!!

Post  Music 4th July 2010, 17:37

It's very good!
Music
Music
Admin

Back to top Go down

A new vampire. Where is it? You're the vampire. Oh... Wait I'm the vampire, what the heck?!! Empty Re: A new vampire. Where is it? You're the vampire. Oh... Wait I'm the vampire, what the heck?!!

Post  hunter11 4th July 2010, 17:41

Thanks Maddie.
hunter11
hunter11

Back to top Go down

Post  Music 4th July 2010, 17:42

You're welcome!
Music
Music
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum